Thursday, October 15, 2009

W*TF 1



*
That's "why" btw.
I tp to my fave shop, hot in expectation of orgasmic shopping experiences.
Everything is grey.
Grey
A few grey boxes rezz.
I wait
I wait
I go and make a cup of tea
I have a smoke
I go back to my computer. Some promisingly fuzzy shapes have appeared on the boxes. I go into edit. A shape appears. Suddenly it's clear. But it's not what I'm after.
At this stage there are two possible scenarios. The first is in the imagination of the vendor. In this one I hang round for ages just loving the experience and waiting for the promised goods to appear. Along the way I buy several dozen other items. After all it's only cents. My goodness! Where did that hour go? Doesn't time fly when you're having fun.
The second happens in reality land where I swear profusely and sign in to the nearest lesbian club.
Moral.
You don't need to upload high resolution pics for your ads and vendors. Keep the pics as low res as possible. In that way they'll rezz quickly and you'll keep your customers. They look just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment